*Note - This event has been postponed. We will let you know new dates when finalized.
Suyog Buche - +1 (678) 234-2018
Parag Marathe - +1 (516) 507-2315
Participants will play in pool matches in round robin fashion.
There will be 4 pools of 3 players/teams each (Depending on number of entries players/teams in a pool may change).
Winners of each pool will proceed to semifinal round which will be a knockout round.
Rules for Registration
1. Online Registration closes on Mar-20-2020 or when registration gets full.
2. There might be Event day Registrations if there are available slots in particular event categories
3. If a player wants to change the events post registration, you may need to contact tournament organizers before close of Registrations with reference to your registration details.
4. One can register with one ID/email for multiple players e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org can register for herself, her son and her daughter (by completing registration for each players one after another)
5. Doubles Registration:
6. The tournament committee reserves the right to change any of the above conditions.
7. There are 3 payment options: Online, Check or Cash, It is highly recommended to use the Online Option for faster confirmation of your registration.
Note that Registrations will be confirmed once the fee is collected.
Please pay online or bring check/cash on the event day.
Withdrawal / cancellation of registration can be done on or before Mar-20-2020 5:00 PM ET by advance intimation to organizer for a full refund.
Cancellation Guidelines: Sewa Sports
1. Full refund one week before the actual event start day.
2. No refund after the event start day or full refund if there is standby team.
3. Cancellation order needs to come via email or text.
4. Half refund within one week of the actual event start day or Full refund if there is standby team.
5. If paid by check or online – refund will be sent via Sewa check in 3 months’ time.
6. The date on the email and text will be considered as the initiating date.
1. The match fixtures will be finalized one day before the tournament and shared with all by email.
2. Sewa team will provide tournament tables, and table tennis balls. Tournament grade 3-star table tennis balls will be used by all participating teams throughout the tournament.
3. Participants will get their own Table tennis paddles (bats) for the tournament.
4. All group and semifinal matches will be best of three games.
5. All final matches will be best of 5.
6. For each game, the first player to reach 11 points wins that game, however a game must be won by at least a two point margin.
7. There will be 1-minute practice time before each match.
8. The participating players must self-judge practice time, scoring, lines. (Depending upon availability, an umpire may be appointed)
9. Both players will inform the organizers of the scores.
10. Acceptable table tennis game clothing must be worn during play, no shoes with spikes will be allowed.
11. Please avoid wearing white or orange shirts
12. Players entering multiple events are likely to have a clash of matches for 2 concurrent events. Organizers would support in rescheduling one but players should be ready to play without break. Unable to report during this time would lead to his/her match being forfeited in favor of his/her opponent.
13. Rules are subject to change by tournament organizers.
For list of events please visit - https://www.facebook.com/SewaAtlanta/
To know more about us please visit - https://sewausa.org/
Suyog Buche: +1 (678) 234-2038
Parag Marathe: +1 (516) 507-2315