The Sewa International North Jersey chapter proudly announces summer camp for students who will enter grades 1-5 during summer 2020.
Children participate in a wide variety of activities such as learning Math, Science, Reading, Writing, Arts, Chess, Public speaking, and more.
- Completely Online (will be conducted using Zoom)
- No need to step out of your house
Hours: 9:30am - 3:00pm EST Monday to Thursday
Six Weeks Program:
Week one July 06 - July 09
Week two July 13 - July16
Week Three July 20 - July 23
Week Four July 27 - July 30
Week Five Aug 03 - Aug 06
Week Six Aug 10 - Aug 13
- Open to all students entering grades 1 - 5
- Enrollment is limited and is open on a first come first served basis.
- Price for 4 days $25 per week
- No commitment or contract to stay for 6 weeks
- While registration, pay for 2 weeks up front to cover the cost of the program.
Please make payment here.
Select Chapter 'North NJ', Cause 'General Donation' and Project 'LEAD and GI Programs' and student name in the comment.
Forward the payment confirmation email to email@example.com