LEAD Bay Area 2021
Youth Engagement Program for High School Students
General Eligibility: High School Students. Students should be sincere in their commitment to the values of Sewa with integrity and discipline.
Selection Criteria: Limited seats, first come first serve basis. Open to all nationalities, religious and ethnic backgrounds.
Registration Fee: $100 (For the calendar year 2021)
As a part of the LEAD program series, young adults are given opportunities to participate or lead in different activities.
Get Involved in the following volunteering opportunities in 2021 :
1. Sewa Bay Area Initiatives - register to participate
a. ASPIRE - after school tutoring program
b. Food and donation drive - CA-Fire and COVID-19 relief efforts
2. Sewa - SAHA - Volunteer Tech Tutor needed - New project
3. AMC8 Math Tutoring
4. 6-Weeks Summer Youth Engagement Program
5. Design to Lead - Design thinking methodology to address community needs
6. Create your own DIY initiative to address community needs
7. Summer Internship Training and opportunities
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.
How to Log Hours
1) Please fill out this Google form - https://forms.gle/VN4zoKPcnjmBmkRW8
2) Make an account on the Sewa USA website - https://sewausa.org to enroll in the program. Once you have an account, start logging hours with Sewa and get it approved by one of the Sewa coordinators.
NOTE: All the lead kids are requested to sign up and send the below waiver form.
Sewa InternationalP.O. Box 820867, Houston, Texas 77282-0867
Tax ID: 20-0638718
About UsOur ImpactTeamFinancialsPolicies
Copyright © 2020 Sewa International. All rights reserved.
Sewa International is a tax-exempt, 501(c)(3) non profit organization registered in Georgia.
Copyright © 2018 Sewa International. All rights reserved.